Email us with your questions
For your conveince please print and fill out the new patient form before your first appointment.
Address:700 Prospect Street Suite 100 Port Orchard, WA 98366
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8AM - 5PM
Alternate Week Hours: Tue-Fri 8AM - 5PM
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
To all our dear patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Be patient during these next months as we navigate the new schedules and begin to reschedule cancelled appointments.
• We are accepting all patients now. All appointments must be made over the phone after completing a phone screening.
• All patients will be required to fill out an additional COVID-19 intake form upon arrival to appointment.
• Temperature taken with a no-touch thermometer upon check-in. In the event of any temperature above normal, patients will be asked to reschedule to a later date.
• Our coffee station and all books/magazines have been removed, as well as, our children’s play area.
• All patients appointed for treatment will be asked to rinse for 30 seconds pre-procedure with a antiseptic solution. This helps us to keep any aerosols free of potential viral contaminants.
• Surface disinfectant wipe-downs of commonly touched areas in the offices will performed on the hour throughout the workday.
Things that you can do to help:
• Please call to reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your family has come in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
• Please minimize the amount of people accompanying the patient in our office to increase social distancing – we ask that only one person maximum join the patient in the office and to have other family members stay home or remain in the car.
• Please consider rescheduling your appointment to later date if you have not been practicing social distancing in recent weeks.